Paris Version  la Franaise
Savoir-Faire Gourmet Culturel Dcouverte Littraire

jeudi 15 octobre 2009

Julie & Julia - French Cooking

I saw the film tonight in Vincennes (France), and this because I'm a Meryl Streep's fan and I've just read an article about the film and its big success in the States!
Mery Streep and Amy Adams are both wonderful, everyone in her playing art!
I was very impressed by the kind of woman Julia Child was at this time and by her ability to challenge everyone, and I liked the comparison with the new way of writing books !
It's a good promotion for the French old cooking receipts and I love them too, but I have to admit that we don't use so much butter for cooking anymore !
Please, dear American friends, don't think all the French wifes can eat so greasy, otherwise we all will looked like "stuffed ducks" already !
Pascale

Aucun commentaire: